My bodybuilding, fitness, and training career began in 1980 under the professional training of World Class Power Lifter, U.S.A. Bodybuilding Champion, and Pro-Wrestler Tony Atlas. After one year of working with Mr. Atlas I began training with Mr. America, Mr. Universe and Mr. World, Tony Pearson. I spent two years of learning professional training mechanics, lifting techniques, health and nutritional concepts for all body types, stage and posing presentation, undoubtedly my most advance training.
In 1984, I began training with Mr. Olympia Champion, Lee Haney. The Mr. Olympia Bodybuilding Champion is the greatest bodybuilder in the world. I professionally trained, coached and motivated Mr. Haney seven years to win seven consecutive Mr. Olympia Championships, surpassing the great Arnold Schwanegger’s previous record. Lee Haney currently holds the world record in professional bodybuilding, winning eight Mr. Olympia Championships. I’ve toured the U.S.A. and Europe giving motivational seminars on health, fitness, nutrition, and bodybuilding.
- Former co-chairman of the N.P.C. for the state of Georgia.
- NPC Judge.
- Exercise Specialist Technician & Professional Trainer specializing with Professional Athletes.
- Majored in Business Management & minored in Physical Education at Morris Brown College.
- Articles published in Joe Weider’s Muscle & Fitness, Flex & Iron Man Magazine.
- Owned the 1st African American Health Club in America.
- 1st African American to promote a sanctioned N.P.C. Bodybuilding show in the United States.
- Bodybuilding Titles includes:
Central Georgia Champion,
Peach State Champion,
Southern Cup U.S.A. Championships.
- Appointed by Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana to the Commission on Men’s Health and Wellness.